We CANNOT wait to begin working with you guys again. I’ve no idea why Mayor Cooper changed gyms to Phase 2, but I have a feeling the people putting pressure on him helped our cause. Thank you to everyone who sent an email, gave a call, or wrote a letter. We appreciate you.
We will be capping classes at 12 for the time being, which will allow for plenty of space and a good amount of distance from others. YOU MUST RSVP. And the window to RSVP has increased to 24 hours. But PLEASE only RSVP for a class if you are certain you can make it, otherwise we will have to revert to the 2 hour in advance RSVP window.
1) wash hands upon arrival and post workout
2) thoroughly clean each and every item you use and touch
3) mop any sweat angels
4) try to remember to not touch your face
5) we encourage you to bring a personal “sweat” towel
6) respect people’s space. Some of you may be fine getting close and touchy with others, while others will not be. Either way, be respectful of whichever side of the chasm they may be on.
TIPS WHEN CLEANING: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spray your towel with the disinfectant and then wipe down the equipment. DO NOT spray the equipment directly, as it can damage certain equipment and the spray gets everywhere. And to reduce waste and over usage of towels, please try to use and RE-USE one towel for wiping things down.
Workout of the Day
Every 2.5 minutes, for 5 sets:
6 back squats at 55%-65%
After each set: 10 alternating box step-ups w DBs or KBS
AMRAP in 12 minutes:
20/16 calories on rower
15 box jump overs
10 front rack lunges