In order of importance:
1) Energy Balance aka Calories – whether you are looking to lose fat or gain muscle, the number of calories you eat will always be at the top of the hierarchy
2) Macronutrients – what is the breakdown of protein, carbs, and fat?
3) Micronutrients – are the foods being consumed very nutrient dense (aka high in vitamins and minerals etc)
4) Nutrient Timing – at what time of day are these foods being consumed? Pre or post workout? Before bed or in the morning?
5) Supplements – how can you use supplemental vitamins, minerals, protein powders, herbs, etc to aid in your goals?
Workout of the Day
60 Single Arm Thrusters (50 / 35)
50 Toes to Bar
40 Overhead Walking Lunge Steps (50 / 35)
30 Handstand Push-ups
Each will be scored for time
Masters: 35/25, hand release push-ups
Rx+ 50/40 Calories, 70/50, strict HSPU