Workout of the Day
Every minute, on the minute, for 10 minutes perform 1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Power Clean + 1 Power Jerk @ 70-80% of 1RM Power Clean or Clean
3 rounds of:
45 seconds of One-Arm Dumbbell Snatches (you do NOT have to alternate arms each rep)
30 Seconds Rest
45 Seconds of Pull-ups
30 Seconds Rest
45 Seconds Box Jumps (24 / 20)
30 Secs Rest
Choose a moderately heavy weight for the DB Snatches. There is no specific Rx weight.
Rx+ 55+/40+ on the DB snatches, C2B, 30/24 in
The Paleo Challenge starts in less than a week. Want to look, feel and perform your best? Give it a shot. Lose fat, boost your energy, slam bars and kill PRs. Sign up HERE
1) We are holding our next set of CrossFit 101 classes tonight at 6:30 PM. Tell your friends and family and get them in here!
2) WE ARE HAVING A PARTY AT THE GYM THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 11 AT 7:00 PM. We’d love for all of you to come to see how great your fellow CFF members look in non-workout clothes!
3) We now have a 3:30 PM class Monday-Friday.
4) The Attitude Nation Level 1 Weightlifting Seminar with Jon and Jessica North is on January 18, be sure to sign up ASAP. I’d love for as many CFF members to sign up for this as possible. Don’t know who Jon North is? Watch THIS and then sign up HERE.
5) The JumpNRope double under seminar is February 9th. Sign up HERE
6) The CF Games Open is starting in less than two months. Registration begins 1/15/14.
7) For those of you doing the January Burpee challenge, log it HERE!
8) Complete your Wodify account with payment information by January 12 and you will be put into a drawing to win a free unlimited month!